Monthly trending articles on ConnectClue
Post updated on: Feb 14, 2022 10:25:54 PM
Post updated on: Feb 14, 2022 10:23:18 PM
- Dry. Dry skin need to be moisturized regularly. To know if the skin is dry, one probably notice that skin gets even dryer in cold, dry weather.
- Combination. Generally people have Dry ? Oily skin. It has the symptoms of Dry and Cold skin.
- Oily. This skin type has excess sebum, the natural oils produced by the sebaceous glands underneath the pores. This often leads to clogged pores and acne.
- Sensitive. Sensitive skin is very prone to irritation by fragrances, chemicals, and other synthetic materials. One can have sensitive skin which is dry, oily, or combination.
Post updated on: Feb 13, 2022 2:01:39 AM
Post updated on: Feb 13, 2022 1:14:22 AM
- Hydrate Your Face
- Use a Makeup Primer
- Apply Foundation
- Add Some Concealer
- Brush With Some Powder
- Add a Little Color!
- Enhance Your Eyes With an Eyeshadow
- Finish Your Eye Look
- Apply Lipstick or Lip Gloss
Post updated on: Jan 31, 2022 2:41:00 AM
Listening to him, I also remembered few other people mentioning same thing to me specially boys. And to think of it, in India, marriages usually happen either out of this need, or to have kids or put of societal and family pressure. But is it really the right reason to get married? Really? I have always believed that marriage should not happen out of any need or compulsion or age or to raise a child, it should only happen when two people want to walk together on the journey of life, come what may. They understand each other, support each other and trust each other in all odds of life and still hold on to each other out of choice and commitment because they want to and not put of any need or compulsion. Marriage is a union of two hearts, minds and souls.
I think that's one reason, marriages are falling apart so much lately and these days or even if they are not falling apart, you see fighting couples and fighting parents.
There was a time, when man was born as provider and woman as a nurturer. He was supposed to go out and earn for the livelihood and woman was supposed to be only at home, follow the instructions of the man and only cook and take care of the home and children. But now, both are independent and working, so there is a lot of confusion of roles. My question is cant we share the roles together, holding each other's hands and still respecting and understanding each other?
A recent report and survey has shown that, many people are delaying their marriages or not getting married. It also shows that, failed relationships and failed marriages are one major reason fro depression in todays times.
What do you think? Do share your opinion. Keep reading for more!!
Stay safe, stay blessed and stay happy always!!
Post updated on: Jan 26, 2022 10:11:41 PM
Post updated on: Jan 9, 2022 8:55:05 PM
Post updated on: Jan 9, 2022 8:54:53 PM
Post updated on: Jan 2, 2022 4:25:22 PM
- Face Cleansing
- First, Moisturize
- Start with a Face Primer
- Foundation and Concealer
- Build Magic on Your Eyes
- Blush and Bronze
- Best Tip for Your Lip
Post updated on: Dec 31, 2021 1:59:39 AM
- Do you like a matte finish on your lips?
- Are you looking for budge-proof lip stains?
- Or are you simply in favour of hydrating moisture lipsticks?
- Do you like glossy finish lipsticks with nude shades or favour bold rich colours?
Post updated on: Dec 31, 2021 1:57:00 AM
Post updated on: Dec 30, 2021 9:27:15 PM
Post updated on: Dec 30, 2021 9:27:01 PM
Post updated on: Dec 30, 2021 9:26:48 PM
Post updated on: Dec 30, 2021 9:26:28 PM
Post updated on: Dec 18, 2021 2:31:38 PM
1. पपीता फेस पैक
Post updated on: Dec 17, 2021 3:35:59 PM
Post updated on: Dec 16, 2021 3:38:36 AM
Post updated on: Dec 16, 2021 3:36:05 AM
Post updated on: Dec 16, 2021 3:35:05 AM
Discover your area of interest
Art & entertainment
Astrology & spirituality
Medical & fitness
Real life stories
Story & poetry
Top in search
More recent categories
Real life stories(Public)
Medical & fitness(Public)